Developed by Master Golf Teaching Professional Mark Parker, the A-lignsie is unlike any other golf training aid. Your setup and swing will improve within minutes.
- Allows you to consistently place your feet in an aligned position.
- Enables you to square your shoulders to the target line.
- Creates perfect foot to club head position at address.
- Develops and refines your ability to hit draws, fades, chip and pitch shots.
- Lets you utilize correct ball position for driver through wedge.
- Guides you to the perfect ball placement, inside the heel of the lead foot, driver through long-irons.
- Reinforces position for mid-irons, with a mid-stance position.
- Encourages placement of ball slightly behind center for short irons.
- Encourages one's feet to be shoulder width apart, which is the desired stance for a typical golfer.
- Provides you with appropriate balance during the swing.
- Coordinates foot alignment with shoulder alignment.
- Promotes a truly athletic position including a slight flex of the knees.
- Encourages bending at the waist over the ball (vs. stopping).
- Establishes accurate spine angle.
- Fosters proper hand position at address.
- The eye alignment indicator prompts correct posture, including "chin up" at address.
Do not hit balls off of the A-lignsie.