SloMo Screen System Includes:
- SloMo Screen
- SloMo Screen stand clips
- MyRoll Ball 3-Pack
- Thumbs-Up Smartphone holder (for a ground-level view)
- Green drawstring carry bag with pocket
Quick Start Guide
- Attach the red clips to the ends of the SloMo Screen so that the bottom of the clip is flush with the bottom of the board
- Place the SloMo Screen on a level location
- Position the MyRoll ball near the start line; white side is being struck by the putter
- Place your smartphone in video mode, slow-motion setting
- Put your phone in the Thumbs Up holder so that the bottom of your phone is flush with the bottom of the holder and the lens is near the ground rather than the up position
- Hint: we purchased a Bluetooth remote switch for the camera so when ready, simply activate the switch off and on.
- Start the camera. Have your student strike a 15 - 20-foot putt
- Run the video forward and backward to review the action of the ball
An absolute must!
I used the trainer on our High School Golf Team recently because of our lag putting problems specifically. My observation was erratic distances caused by inconsistencies in roll quality off the face. By using the trainer with our 5 Varsity players, I was quickly able to make adjustments to either their ball position or handle lean to create consistent rolls off the face. Within 30 min, for all 5, their 40’ proximity was reduced from 4’-5’ to 2’-3’. We now check our roll quality before each tournament to make any quick adjustments necessary.
PGA Tour Champions Player
Asst. HS Coach