Fix Your Posture and Hip Rotation for More Consistent Ball-Striking
Correct posture, as well as proper hip rotation on the backswing and downswing are essential to hitting solid golf shots consistently (and isn’t that what every golfer wants?).
The Bio Movement Trainer - Hip from DaVinci Sports Golf is a simple device that attaches to your waistband or belt, ensuring that your hips are in the proper position (with the proper sequencing of events) throughout the golf swing.
The Bio Movement Trainer - Hip works by providing instant feedback. If you lose your posture, slide your hips too much (instead of rotating), or cast the club from the top without clearing your hips first and getting the club into the slot, the BMT - Hip will let you know!
● Easy to use and adjustable. Simply attach the device to your belt or waistband, watch our instructional videos (included with your purchase), and start using.
● If you lose your posture, slide your hips, or reverse pivot, you’ll feel body contact with the yellow indicator ball, alerting you of your fault.
● The Bio Movement Trainer - Hip will allow you to feel the proper chain of events in the downswing to ensure the club approaches the ball from the inside, strikes it solid, and your arms extend through the shot for increased power and accuracy.
BMT Hip Lead 90 degrees to the Target Line
This setting can be used for chipping, pitching and practicing your full swing. You simply slide the device over your pants, belt or skirt. The rod and ball should not make any contact to your arms or club in the swing. This setting works great to help you feel rotation past impact and through the ball. The ball and rod will be an indicator of your hip rotation in the swing.
BMT Hip Trail Setting with Rod Parallel to Target Line
This setting can be used for chipping, pitching and your full swing. The BMT Hip on the trail side is an incredible body sequencing device. On this setting you’ll ingrain how to control the timing and sequence of your golf swing. Attaching the device more toward your back pocket will lessen the difficulty, while moving device toward your front pocket will make sequencing more difficult.
BMT Hip Dual Using both Lead and Trail With Both Rods Parallel to the Target Line
This is the alignment stick through the belt loop drill. As an added bonus, the BMT Hip rods are soft and safe if you were to contact the rod during your swing. You can practice chipping, pitching and full swings with this setting. The Dual Hip will produce timing and ground force sequencing that will create effortless power.
1) Loss of Posture during the backswing or on the downswing causes all kinds of wild shots. The BMT Hip (with its yellow indicator ball) will show you how to maintain correct posture throughout the swing.
2) Sliding of the Hips is a common problem that affects many other faults. The BMT Hip will give you the visual reinforcement needed to learn the correct body rotation in your swing and avoid the dreaded hip slide.
3) The Reverse Pivot is a common fault that is difficult to recognize for golfers. The BMT Hip teaches you the correct position of the upper body whether you want to load in your trail leg, or stack and tilt.
4) Early Extension caused by the hips coming in and towards the ball is a deadly swing fault. The BMT Hip will help you experience the feel of correct rotation and eliminate your early release.
5) Hang Back is a common fault that makes it impossible to hit solid shots consistently. The BMT Hip will give you feedback using the yellow indicator ball to evaluate your finish position for more powerful, consistent contact.
1) Posture is essential to any good swing. When using the yellow indicator ball on the BMT Hip, you will instantly feel the correct posture and get instant feedback if your posture changes throughout the swing.
2) Attaching the BMT Hip to your trail hip during the takeaway will ingrain the proper feel for staying on plane and creating optimal width in the backswing.
3) The downswing transition is one of the most difficult parts of the swing to learn. The BMT Hip gives golfers the ability to learn how their body works to create a consistent, powerful and repetitive downswing transition.
4) The BMT Hip reinforces correct sequencing for an optimal impact position. The correct hip rotation and sequence will deliver a more powerful and consistent strike every time.
5) Extension through the ball is a key fundamental for power and consistency. The BMT Hip provides instant feedback so you can learn how to release the club powerfully for maximum accuracy and distance.