Using Your Chip Stix
• Eliminate Most Common Chip Shot Swing Faults
• Improve Your Short Game For Lower Scores
• Impart More Spin For Better Control
• Get Up and Down More
Often The Chip Stix promotes a fundamentally sound approach to great chipping by eliminating the #1 cause of poorly struck chip shots… the clubhead leading the hands through impact. This leads to a “flipping” of the hands and improper body rotation through the shot causing thin or fat contact with the ball.
The Chip Stix will help enforce the proper rotation and ensure a “hands-first” strike for more solid contact and better results!*
- Place the socket of the Chip Stix over the grip end of the golf club.**
- Make a few practice swings with an imaginary ball by hinging your wrists during the takeaway and maintaining this hinge through impact (i.e. hands lead the clubhead).
- If the shaft of the Chip Stix makes contact with the front side of your body, you are not rotating your upper body properly thru the impact area.
- Keep making practice swings until the upper body turns and the Chip Stix shaft does not make contact with your front side.
- Set up to a ball and chip to the target with the Chip Stix connected. You are on your way to a better short game and lower scores!