Swing in Sync with Golf In Sync
It's the ultimate training tool to keep your arms and body working in sync!
- Golf in Sync totally eliminates flipping of the hands through impact!
- Golf In Sync can be used for putting, chipping, pitching, and bunker shots.
- Golf In Sync work with equal success for the novice and avid player alike.
- Golf In Sync can be used by both right and left-handed players.
- Golf In Sync is used by PGA Professionals while teaching.
- Golf In Sync is used by European tour players.
- Golf In Sync features a new improved quick release shaft clamp!
Golf In Sync is a training tool for full swing, chipping, pitching, bunker play, and putting. It is perfectly suited for 3/4 and 1/2 power approach shots. If you're not knocking down the pin for 60 yards and in, this product is a must!
Golf In Sync helps the player perform a synchronized swing where the power generated comes from a body rotation where the arms, hands, and club follow the body motion. Training with 1/4 and 1/2 effort shots can also make this an instructive full swing trainer because it is easy to see the shaft plane and the length of the backswing. Golf In Sync swing trainer facilitates your understanding of a swing that is very repeatable generating movement using the body and core as the driver of the swing.
Note: Golf In Sync was made both with a white and a black extension pole. Both are identical except for the color.
Videos of the Golf In Sync in use:
Golf In Sync - Pitch - Face on - Thomas Björn
Golf In Sync - Bunker - Down the line - Thomas Björn
Golf In Sync -Putt - Face on - Thomas Björn
Golf In Sync - Chip - Face On - Thomas Björn
Golf In Sync - Shaft plane - Down the line - Niklas Eliasson
As you can see from these videos the Golf In Sync is very versatile and does an excellent job of keeping the club in sync with the player's body. You can't go wrong with this instructive tool. Start small and learn a consistent, connected swing with Golf In Sync as your guide!