Proper ball striking is not all in the wrist, but a big part of it is. The Hinge Helper reinforces proper swing mechanics by providing immediate feedback that builds the muscle memory you need to automatically load your wrists correctly. The result: an automatic swing that helps you stay on-plane and get on in regulation.
EVERY CLUB, EVERY WRIST
The Hinge Helper is a scalloped wrist guide to prevent over-hinging and cupping. For right- and left-handed players, it’s designed to be comfortable, adjustable for wrists of all sizes, and work on drivers, fairway metals, irons and wedges.
- Reinforces proper swing mechanics for more pure ball striking
- Promotes the wrist hinging needed for on-plane swings
- Includes scalloped guide to prevent over-hinging and cupping
- Adjustable, comfortable and built for full swing or chips by right- and left-handed players.
(NOTE: FOR RH GOLFERS ONLY)
80% of all golfers grip the club improperly. The Grip Trainer attaches to any club and fits all hand sizes, to correct and instill muscle memory for proper hand positioning and grip. It's small enough to easily fit in your bag and perfect for pre-round or any range session.
GOOD HABITS MADE EASIER
Many golfers aren’t taught proper grip when first learning, therefore quickly adopting bad habits. Attaching the Grip Trainer forces proper hand placement on every swing, creating better mechanics and instilling muscle memory for a more smooth and consistent stroke.
ALL GRIPS, NO PROBLEMS
No two golfers are identical. The Grip Trainer works just as effectively with all hand sizes. It attaches to most grips so you can work every club in your bag.
FITS YOU AND FITS IN YOUR BAG
At such a convenient size, you can keep the Grip Trainer in your golf bag, which means you’ll have it for every range session. And you can use it with a bucket or two pre-round to reinforce proper grip before you head over to the first tee.
- Creates muscle memory for proper hand positioning and grip
- Attaches to most clubs from driver through wedge
- Small enough for your bag
- Perfect for practice or pre-round range sessions
- Built for right-handed golfers
- For use with standard size grips