Using the Pendulum Putting Rod helps you with critical fundamentals.
- A perfect one-piece connection between the shoulders arms, and hands.
- It helps you stay in perfect posture throughout the stroke. If you lift your head, the rod will fall from your chest.
- It gives you a consistent way to check your putter shaft angle at address. This creates consistent putter loft and distance control.
- It keeps your stroke on plane. If you take the putter back outside the line, the Pendulum Putting Rod will fall.
The Result: The ball bounces. It tends to go right of the target and comes up short of the cup. The Putting Rod creates a perfect shaft angle; on target, in the cup!
SloMo Screen System Includes:
- SloMo Screen
- SloMo Screen stand clips
- MyRoll Ball 3-Pack
- Thumbs-Up Smartphone holder (for a ground-level view)
- Green drawstring carry bag with pocket
A ball rolling on the green is predictable - where it is going and how far. A ball with backspin, top spin, hopping, and skidding is not.
How do we know if our putts are rolling or not?
Use the SloMo Screen, the MyRoll ball, and your smart phone slo-mo video. Watch the exact roll - or not - of the putt.
Make the adjustment with shaft lean or ball position. Maybe stop flipping at the bottom.
Hit another putt on the SloMo Screen and celebrate!