The key to solid alignment in your practice is convenience. If it is a pain to keep your lines straight, you give up. That is why we made our rods thicker and smoother, with a crosspiece that allows you to easily slide them for new turf or longer clubs. Alignment and ball position are critical for good shots. Add more rods to create the perfect practice station to fit you.
- Alignment is the most critical element of an on-target shot.
- Consistent ball position between the feet creates consistently solid shots.
- Consistent ball position from the toe line creates consistent shot shape.
- Lay the feet alignment rod a little left of the target, parallel to the line of the shot.
- Put the crosspiece on the rod, and lay the 2nd rod in the slot pointing at the ball.
- Slide the ball position rod side to side to get fresh turf during your practice session.
- Slide the ball position rod in and out to switch to a longer or shorter club without resetting your alignment