SwingClick PLUS Golf Swing Aid (available in BLUE ONLY)
- The NEW Swingclick PLUS golf swing aid has a sleeker design that complements the natural flow of the swing. The strap is more adjustable and flexible, making it one-size-fits-all. It can be twisted so that you can set it for your individual backswing.
- The secret to great rhythm is finishing your backswing and the key to finishing your backswing, is knowing where the top of your swing is, on a consistent basis. The SwingClick PLUS golf swing aid will help you with both.
- A great transition is a key to consistent ball striking. By smoothing out your transition and finishing your backswing, you create time in your swing for your club head to get back to square at impact, resulting in more consistent ball striking.
- The device clicks at the top of the backswing, giving you audio feedback to get into the same position at the top of your backswing every time. This is your No.1 Drill!
- The 2nd click is heard at impact confirming your transition is smooth and follows into a 3rd click when you have finished in a balanced position
- It's simple and easy to use and works for everyone, from pros to beginners (right handed and left handed). It can be used on a driving range, on a course in a social game and indoors, with or without clubs.
- Note for Teaching Professionals: Learning to swing the club at the right speed, speeds up the learning process. This device allows you to get your message across with a lot more ease, because your student is swinging at the correct speed to allow you to make the technique changes you require.
- Demo and FAQ Video available on website www.swingclickgolf.com
Master your rhythm and tempo with 3 easy clicks. Top of the backswing, at impact and finish.
"There aren't many training aids that help you with transition training." – Martin Chuck
"The Swingclick PLUS does different things for different golfers and the company has seen some great results for golfers at all levels... To all golfers, professional, men, woman, juniors, experienced and beginners, the best golf swing training aid has arrived!" - Brett Anthony Liddle
Gary Gilchrist, Golf Digest Top 50 Teacher: "The Swingclick is the best swing aid that's ever been made. It provides the best practical feedback I’ve seen from a swing aid!”
“Swingclick has been a great tool for getting my students to finish their back swings. Helps them with rhythm, timing & tempo getting them to have a more consistent swing they can rely on.” – Marvin Sanguesa from the Marvin Sanguesa Golf Learning Center
“I've used this tool with so many golfers to improve tempo and timing. I also use it with golfers who struggle with a poor (quick) transition because it forces a pause at the top.” – Adam Kolloff from the Jim McClean Golf Academy
“Swingclick improves your transition with positive reinforcement” – Tony Leodora, Golf Talk Live
“Swingclick may be the simplest, easiest, most effective trainin gaid I’ve tried in years! I’m definitely a believer in this product & I’ll be a believer for decades” – Greg Sampson, New England Golf Monthly