The SwingWing is an Inflatable trainer whose beauty is in its simplicity. The patented design of the SwingWing„¢ provides just the right amount of wind-resistance to develop a stronger, faster swing.
Wind-resistance training is a proven technique to help improve a golfer's tempo, lag, sequencing, and body turn, resulting in increased distance off the tee. The SwingWing is an affordable, yet effective, golf training aid that belongs in every golfer's bag. As a bunus, the SwingWing is perfect for warming-up before you play, 10-Swings with the SwingWing and you're good to go, you're ready to play a great round of golf starting with the first tee shot!Use it. You'll be amazed at the results.
Key Attributes:The SwingWing Golf Training Aid is perfect because it is lightweight, easy to inflate and use, and easy to deflate, pack and carry. It does not clamp onto the shaft, it won't scratch your graphite driver. It can be used on any club, and can be used anywhere you can swing away.
Key Instructions:Inflate the Power Swing Trainer. Slide onto club shaft and position near club head. For warm-up and strength-building, swing the club 10 to 20 times, increasing effort with each swing. After use, the SwingWing can be attached to a towel hook, or it can be deflated and stored in your golf bag.
Use it at home, use it at the range, use it on the first tee!
- Builds power and increases clubhead speed for consistently longer drives.
- Promotes proper tempo, lag, sequencing, and a full body turn.
- Fastest way to loosen up before playing.
- Fits any club - simply slide over the grip and down the shaft.
- Durable, yet soft, flocked vinyl... won't damage graphite shaft.
- Lightweight - easy to deflate, pack and carry.