The Tee Claw concept was borne from a desire to play better golf from artificial mat surfaces. This is where the Tee Claw is revolutionary because now, golfers can use any sized tee from anywhere on an artificial mat, replacing the old fixed-position rubber tube. The elastic lanyard brings additional value as it provides golfers with a visual aid for alignment, ball position, swing path and much more. The Tee Claw delivers an easy, consistent, and realistic transition from practice sessions to the links for golfers of all levels like never before.
The Tee Claw replaces flimsy rubber tubes that slow club speed, cause mishots and unwanted side-spin. The Tee Claw is designed to fasten into an artificial mat with a clock-wise turn. The Tee Claw accepts real golf tees wood or plastic and even broken tees for desired tee heights. The Tee Claw is the most versatile and diverse training aid on the market.
The Tee Claw Design
The Tee Claw disk platform is approximately 1 inch in diameter and ½ inch thick. It is constructed of both Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) and rubber and is equipped with four ¼-inch long PVC claws. The disk platform can be placed anywhere onto any artificial mat surface and requires a 180 degree clockwise rotation “twist” to fasten and a counterclockwise twist to unfasten. The Tee Claw can also be used on real grass surface as well. The selected golf tee is inserted directly into the patented “CLAW” disk platform.
The Tee Claw Benefits
- Hit from an artificial mat with increased predictability providing the player more confidence at address.
- Eliminates the laborious effort required to lift heavy and often water soaked mats to position a tee.
- Provides the freedom for tee placement anywhere on the mat convenient for right and left-handed golfers alike.
- Reusable and cost efficient.
- Can be used on any artificial mat surfaces as well as grass surfaces.
- Makes playing golf more accessible to everyone and increases business for golf courses featuring artificial mats.
- The most versatile golf training aid on the market for golfers of all ages and abilities.