What is Lag?
- Simply put, lag is a source of leverage and is one of the most important factors of speed in the golf swing.
- Lag is the ability of the golfer's clubhead to stay behind the hands in the downswing and into the proper release point of the swing.
- Creating lag is the hidden move in the golf swing that ALL powerful hitters have, turning a seemingly smooth and rhythmic motion into impressive clubhead speed
Improve your game instantly
- Maximize distance
- Makes your swing much smoother and more efficient
- Creates forward shaft lean for tons of compression
- Helps you take a divot after the ball
- Produces more spin to golf shots (backspin with iron shots into the green)
- Makes the ball sound like it is coming out of a cannon when you hit it
Use The Lag Stick in any one of your clubs
The Lag Stick can be used in your driver to the lob wedge
Hit balls while using The Lag Stick
Receive instant feedback while practicing
Feel and See how to be a consistent ball striker
Divot after the ball
- shaft lean
- master the sand
- lower scores