Use the FLYT Sleeve 10-30 minutes a day, 2 times per week in the office, at home, or at the course to drastically improve your technique. Ultimately lowering your scores.
Developed by a former touring professional, the patent-pending FLYT Sleeve was designed to provide the necessary resistance and feedback to reduce overactivity in your hands and arms, creating more consistency in your strike and trajectory. It trains golfers to control speed and power using their bodies for improved consistency and results.
You can find all of the Golf Pros that endorse our sleeve below.
The FLYT Sleeve is designed for all aspects of the golf swing. For full swings it is best utilized on the front/lead arm (left arm for a right-handed golfer), keeping the arm straight in the backswing and reducing over-rotation of the clubhead through the impact zone. When chipping and pitching it is best utilized on the back/trail arm (right arm for a right-handed golfer) promoting the straight arm chipping and pitching technique to minimize the influence of the hands and arms, increasing swing width and using the bounce correctly for a shallow swing every time. During the putting stroke, our FLYT Sleeve can be worn on either arm to reduce movement in the right or left hand throughout the putting stroke to achieve the desired result and reduce movement. You can find some of the Golf Pros who endorse our product below.
How To Wear Your Chipping Sleeve Correctly:
- Pull Chipping Sleeve on to arm (Right arm for right-handers and left arm for left-handers).
- Fingers should protrude from openings at the bottom.
- Top of Chipping Sleeve should be halfway up bicep with top velcro strap just below the elbow, bottom velcro strap just above the wrist.
- Align insert on the back of hand approximately one inch up from knuckles.
- Insert should run from the back of the hand up outside of the forearm between the inner and outer elbow.
- Fasten Velcro straps to hold the insert in place.
- Elevate Your Game.