The Orange Whip Trainer
Length: 47.5" | Weight: 1.75 lbs
Develops balance and tempo because the user must wait for the momentum to gather. Also, the development of flexibility and range of motion is greater as compared to the other Orange Whip versions. The Orange Whip Trainer's extra length encourages more patience in the transition to avoid the "quick" swings and the common "over the top" swing fault.
- Longest version and most physically demanding.
- Designed for men and women over 5'6 in height. As the ability of the golfer increases, the height of the user becomes less of a factor.
- Most similar to swinging a driver.
The Orange Whip Mid-Size/Golden Trainer
Length: 43.5" | Weight: 1.70 lbs
The mid-size trainer is universal for both men and women. This trainer is the easiest to use for most seniors, women, beginners and shorter players. The Orange Whip mid-size golf swing trainer simulates mid-iron motion and ladies' driver motion. This model is more manageable to swing because it is shorter than the standard, full-size trainer.
- Easiest to use for most seniors, women, and teens.
- Provides core fitness and flexibility.
- Most similar to swinging a long iron or hybrid.
The Orange Whip Compact Trainer
Length: 35.5" | Weight: 1.65 lbs
The Orange Whip Compact is designed to mimic wedge play and short game situations. The Compact trainer is 9" shorter than the Golden/Mid-Size trainer and is perfect for getting a feel for your swing around the green. The Orange Whip Compact may be used right or left-handed.
- Ideal for pregame warm-up, short game training, rhythm, and balance.
- Perfect for indoor use.
- Weighted and counter-weighted design created to improve golf swing rhythm and help keep arms in sync with the body.
- Simulates a wedge motion for men, women, and teens.
The Orange Whip Hickory/Junior Trainer
Length: 38" | Weight: 1.30 lbs
The Orange Whip Hickory/Junior trainer has a more flexible shaft than the standard and mid-size trainers, making it ideal for junior golfers. The Junior Orange Whip trainer has a smaller diameter grip and lighter weights on each end. This trainer requires the least amount of space to use safely, indoors or out!
- Designed for juniors. Suggested for ages 6-12.
- Smaller grip size, lighter in weight and shorter in length than the standard trainer.
- Simulates full swing motion for junior players.